Discover Princess Cruises
Top 5 Reasons to Cruise on Princess Cruises
- Warm, welcoming service. Our goal as The Consummate Host® is to make you feel content and comfortable starting the minute you set foot onboard.
- The best itineraries. Cruise with us and you can be sure to experience the best of each region you visit, no matter which of our over 100 itineraries to more than 300 ports you choose.
- Exclusive amenities. Enjoy watching Movies Under the Stars®, and street performer-style entertainment in the Piazza. Or spend a few hours in The Sanctuary — a retreat just for adults.
- Delicious, fresh food. Every sauce is made from scratch, breads and pastries are baked fresh throughout the day, and our chefs use local products to create dishes inspired by the region you’re visiting.
- The experts love us. We’re continually being honored by the industry for our carefully planned itineraries, our spectacular ships, and the way we make everyone, of every age, feel relaxed and happy when they’re with us.
Ocean Medallion Class
Princess Cruises has introduced technology for personalizing and enhancing your cruise that is revolutionary for the cruise industry. With Ocean Medallion Class, each guest receives a small medallion to carry on the cruise that communicates with readers throughout the ship to let the crew know who you are and to better serve you. You can use the medallion for payments, unlocking your cabin door, and more. Tied in with this medallion, is Ocean Compass, a guide for your cruise that you can access anywhere. Before you even go on your cruise, you can use Ocean Compass to explore the ship and what it has to offer. You can make reservations in advance, and even order drinks in advance to be delivered to you at a certain time and place (so if you reserve a seat at an evening show, you can also have wine delivered at the start of the show without having to wait in line). The goal of the Ocean Compass is to provide everything you need at that moment, like suggestions for activities and directions to them, along with recommendations and reservations for the future. Ocean Medallion Class is making its debut on Regal Princess in November 2017.
Partnership with Celebrity Chef Curtis Stone
Bestselling author and television personality of shows like Food Network’s All-Star Academy and Beach Eats, has designed “Crafted by Curtis” menu items in the main dining rooms of all ships in the fleet.
The Voice of the Ocean
Princess Cruises is partnering with one of the highest rated TV shows worldwide, The Voice, to bring this live event onboard. At the start of the cruise, karaoke tryouts will be held where passengers and crew will select contestants to compete for the Voice of the Ocean trophy. Singers will be assigned a mentor who will meet with them during the cruise to rehearse with the Princess Band and back-up singers in preparation for the live performance on the last night of the cruise. The audience will include three high-profile team coaches, one of whom might even be the Hotel General Manager or the ship’s Captain. Just like the hit TV show, the coaches will listen, but not see the performer, as they decide whether or not to turn their chair to choose the singer to be on their team. Once teams are chosen, coaches will then each pick one finalist. Audience members are in control of the final vote, using special voting remotes.
About Princess Cruises
One of the best-known names in cruising, Princess Cruises first set sail in 1965 with a single ship cruising to Mexico. Today, the line has grown to become the third largest cruise line in the world, renowned for innovative ships, an array of onboard options, and an environment of exceptional customer service. A recognized leader in worldwide cruising, Princess has been awarded “Best Cruise Line Itineraries” by Recommend magazine for eight consecutive years and “Best Cruise Line in Alaska” by the readers of Travel Weekly magazine. Princess offers approximately 1.3 million passengers the opportunity to escape completely to the world’s most intriguing destinations including Europe, Australia & New Zealand, Alaska, Asia, India, Africa, Hawaii, Tahiti and the South Pacific, the Caribbean, the Panama Canal, Canada & New England and South America.
Princess Cruises At-A-Glance
Each ship is a relaxed, rejuvenating retreat at sea, offering a seemingly endless array of entertainment and activities, from sun-up to late into the night. Enjoy love musical performances in the European-inspired Piazza. Indulge in relaxation at The Sanctuary – a private oasis reserved exclusively for adults. In the evening, cozy up under a fleece blanket with complimentary fresh-popped popcorn and take in a film on the giant poolside screen at Movies Under the Stars®. As you can see, there’s no shortage of ways to spend your day onboard!
You’ll also discover an assortment of dining options to suit a variety of tastes. Options abound at nearly every hour, including Tuscan-style cuisine at Sabatini’s Italian restaurant, tender steak and seafood at the Crown Grill, and hand-tossed Neapolitan-style pizza, served poolside hot out of the oven. From signature pastas and freshly baked breads, to savory main courses and indulgent desserts, Princess takes pride in serving great-tasting cuisine prepared from scratch.
With decades of experience sailing the world’s oceans, the destination experts have carefully planned award-winning itineraries to over 300 ports of call around the world. So whether you’re gliding among Alaska’s breathtaking glaciers or sailing through awe-inspiring Panama Canal, you’ll see the best the world has to offer with Princess Cruises.
Variety is the spice of life, especially when it comes to dining. Whether you feel like a multi-course meal in a formal dining room or a hand-tossed pizza by the pool, Princess obliges your every mood. From elegant specialty restaurants to themed buffets on deck, the variety of venues and dining options is certain to satisfy you no matter the time of day.
Princess offers you the choice of Traditional Dining with fixed time and seating, or Anytime Dining with the flexibility to dine when and with whom you choose.
Traditional Dining: The classic cruise experience, allowing you to dine at set times with the same table mates and wait staff each evening.
Anytime Dining:* Dine with whom you want, when you choose with flexible Anytime Dining. Eat early with new friends one night, and enjoy a later evening dinner for just the two of you the next.
Both options offer menus featuring creatively-prepared appetizers, entrees and desserts that change each day of your voyage - as well as several healthy Lotus Spa selections.
* Not available on Sun, Dawn, and Sea Princess (while in Australia), Ocean, or Pacific Princess.
Specialty Restaurants* Sabatini’s: With a menu specializing in Italian cuisine and premium seafood, Sabatini's offers a refined yet casual atmosphere that includes extensive personal attention from our wait staff and is sure to leave you feeling like you just stepped into an Italian ristorante.
Crown Grill: Featuring premium aged beef and fresh seafood items, the Crown Grill offers a truly special dining experience with an open, theater-style kitchen where chefs custom-prepare fresh seafood, such as lobster, scallops, clams and mussels, and cooked-to-order steaks.
Sterling Steakhouse: The sophisticated Sterling Steakhouse features premium, cooked-to-order aged beef, along with other steakhouse favorites. Passengers even enjoy the unique option of choosing their own cut from a presentation tray, and watching as the chef cooks their selection.
Bayou Café & Steakhouse: Live music ushers you into our New Orleans-style restaurant, the Bayou Café & Steakhouse – a first of its kind at sea. Here, passengers will enjoy traditional Cajun-and Creole-influenced dishes such as peel-and-eat shrimp, gumbos, jambalaya, crawfish and a host of fun drink selections that will quickly take you down to the “Big Easy”.
Casual Fare: Freshly grilled burgers, hand-tossed pizza, grilled paninis at the International Café, wine and sushi at Vines – a wide selection of casual options abound on each ship.
Horizon Court: Offers a wide selection of buffet meals or snacks. Floor-to-ceiling windows with stunning sea views is a backdrop for your quick breakfast or casual dinner.
Pub Lunch*: Step into the Wheelhouse Bar onboard for a taste of British tradition. You'll find a menu of favorites advertised on chalkboards and displayed on counters for an authentic pub feel including fish & chips or a hearty Ploughman's Lunch. *Locations may vary from ship to ship.
Afternoon Tea: Indulge in Afternoon tea with finger sandwiches, pastries, scones, cookies, music and white-glove service.
Room Service: The complimentary room service menu includes sandwiches, salads, a selection of hot dishes and delicacies from the pastry shop; plus, coffee, iced tea and milk are available 24-hours a day!
Ultimate Balcony Dining: Dine alfresco style, with a multi-course dinner, served on your balcony a dedicated waitstaff. Or if you prefer, a refreshing breakfast option is available.
* A modest cover charge will apply
- Production Shows: Princess Signature Shows are featured on every cruise, entertaining passengers with lively music, stunning choreography, and some of the largest casts at sea
- Dancing, Karaoke & Comedy: Move to the rhythm of the disco beat or take a spin in the ballroom. And, for some belly laughs, catch a stand-up comedy act or belt out a song in our karaoke lounge.
- Bars & Lounges: Evening cocktails in one of the ship’s cozy lounges or swanky bars is a perfect place to meet up with shipboard friends.
- Casino: Games of chance worthy of Las Vegas beckon including blackjack, roulette, craps and slot machines.
Youth and Teens: Our fully equipped Youth Centers and Teen Lounges are staffed with experienced counselors, ready to entertain kids and teens all day and evening.
Princess Cruises Book Club: Offers an opportunity for fascinating literary discussions among passengers.
Princess Cruises Ultimate Ship Tour: Get an exclusive glimpse at the behind-the-scenes action onboard a Princess ship – an industry first. (Not available for Pacific Princess and Ocean Princess)
Interior Double: Features two twin beds that make up into a queen-size bed. Other amenities include a refrigerator, hair dryer, TV, closet and bathroom with shower. Approximately 158 to 162 square feet.
Oceanview Double: Includes all the amenities of an Interior Double, plus a picture window, providing added ambience and memorable views. Approximately 146 to 206 square feet.
Deluxe Oceanview: A larger version of an oceanview double stateroom with the same fine amenities including a picture window. Approximately 206 to 217 square feet.
Balcony: Princess pioneered the affordable balcony stateroom, and still offers one of the largest percentages of such accommodations in the industry. Other amenities include a spacious closet, desk and a bathroom with shower. Approximately 214 go 279 square feet, including balcony.
Family Suite: Each suite is actually two self-contained staterooms interconnecting through a large living room which leads to an oversized balcony. Approximately 595 to 606 square feet.
Mini-Suite with Balcony: A mini-suite with balcony is substantially larger than a balcony stateroom. It includes all the amenities of a balcony stateroom and these added luxuries: welcome glass of champagne, separate sitting area, sofa bed, luxury mattress and pillows, two flat panel TVs, a spacious closet, desk, bathroom tub and massage shower head. Approximately 323 square feet, including balcony.
Suite with Balcony: Surrounding you with luxurious accommodations, a spacious suite with balcony includes all the amenities of a min-suite, plus incredible premiums. These include luxury balcony furniture, deluxe canapés, fresh flowers, DVD/CD player, free access to a DVD library, two flat-panel TVs, one complimentary mini-bar set-up, a roomy walk-in closet, upgraded bathrobe and amenities, laundry and professional cleaning services, and web access in the Internet Café. Approximately 460 to 932 square feet, including balcony.
Smoking PolicyThere is no smoking allowed in cabins, on balconies, or in any public space unless it is designated as a smoking area. The following areas are clearly marked as designated smoking areas: cigar lounges, a section of the nightclub and casino, and a portion of the open decks.
Explore the Ships
Your Loyalty Is Richly Rewarded
- Preferential pricing offers
- Circle CenterSM Online
- StandBy Program (U.S. and Canadian Members only)
- Referral Awards (U.S. and Canadian Members only)
- Circle Savings Account
- Princess Captain’s Circle Quarterly
- Free Cruise Photo Contest (U.S. and Canadian Members only)
- Princess Captain’s Circle eNewsletter
- Access to a Circle Host onboard
- Members-only onboard events
- Princess Passport
- Member Pin
- Member Benefits Card
Ruby Members - From your 4th-5th cruise, or 31-50 cruise days:
All Gold Member benefits plus:
- Princess Platinum Vacation Protection upgrade when you purchase the plan at the standard rate
- Exclusive shoreside access to the Captain's Circle Help Desk phone line
- 10% off the Reflections DVD onboard (filmed live during your cruise)
Platinum Members - From your 6th-15th cruise, or 51-150 cruise days:
All Gold Member benefits plus:
- Preferred Check-In
- Credit Card toward Internet Café packages
- Upgrade to Princess Platinum Vacation Protection (with purchase of Princess Vacation Protection Program. U.S. and Canadian Members only)
- Exclusive shoreside access to the Captain's Circle Help Desk phone line
- Platinum Disembarkation Lounge
- Complimentary Cruise Atlas
Elite Members - From your 16th cruise on, or 151+ cruise days:
All Platinum Member benefits plus:
- Complimentary shoe polishing, laundry and dry cleaning services (excludes same day service)
- Priority ship-to-shore tender
- Priority disembarkation
- 10% boutique discount
- Deluxe canapés on formal nights (upon request)
- Upgraded stateroom amenities
- Traditional afternoon tea in stateroom (upon request)
- Complimentary Grapevine Tasting (for passengers 21 and over, and one per cruise)
- Complimentary mini-bar set-up (for passengers 21 and over, and one time only per stateroom)