Disney Cruise Line
The Magic Will Delight You. What’s Included May Surprise You.
There’s a special place where kids can train to be a pirate with Captain Hook while parents are off lounging the day away at an adult-exclusive pool. It’s an enchanted place where the entire family can dine at a different restaurant each night, laugh and cheer during an original Disney-themed musical, or watch a fireworks show under the stars.
All of this—and so much more—is included in the price of your Disney cruise. If you’ve never sailed with Disney Cruise Line, you’ll find that a Disney cruise offers a vacation experience unlike any other. You’ll enjoy Disney’s renowned services and amenities throughout the ship, including:
- World-class staterooms built with families in mind
- Disney’s one-of-a-kind Rotational Dining, “rotating” meals through three lavish restaurants onboard, each offering personalized service from a serving staff dedicated to your travelling party
- Complimentary 24 hour room service, as well as soda, coffee, and tea on deck and at meals
- Wave phones allow guests to call and text fellow passengers while onboard and at Disney Castaway Cay
- Kids’ clubs filled with activities and entertainment, including private clubs for tweens and teens
- Broadway-quality, original Disney musicals, special moments with Disney Characters, first-run Disney movies, uniquely themed celebrations on deck, the first fireworks* spectacular at sea, and more
- Exclusive areas for adults, including nightclubs, an exclusive pool, fitness centre, spa, adult-only dining venues and many others
- Most cruises include a stop at Disney’s exclusive island paradise, Castaway Cay
And while you can expect larger-than-life magic on a Disney cruise, you'll also find the same heartwarming magic in the smallest of details. From enchanting decorative touches throughout the ship to one-of-a-kind, surprise Disney Character appearances, cruising with Disney is a voyage the entire family is sure to never forget.
Land and Sea Vacations
Experience the best of Disney by land and by sea! If you're departing from or arriving in Port Canaveral, Florida on a Disney cruise, then you can enhance your vacation with even more magic. Enjoy an enchanting stay at Walt Disney World Resort near Orlando, Florida - in addition to your Bahamian, Caribbean or repositioning cruise.
Turn your cruise into the ultimate Disney combination vacation by including accommodations, theme park tickets, and more! The pre- and post-cruise vacation add-on options are more flexible than ever.
To find out more or to add a Walt Disney World Resort experience to your cruise vacation, contact your Vacation Consultant today!
Europe? Alaska? The Caribbean? The Bahamas? With so many fantastic places to explore, wonderful things are in store.
Disney Cruise Line has selected the most stunning destinations in the world for cruises your family will always remember. Explore the old-world charm of Europe or the arctic allure of Alaska. Sail away to the colourful Caribbean or The Bahamas. With four ships and a variety of itineraries, the choice is yours!
As your Disney Cruise Line experts, we're here to provide you with advice you can trust, the very best prices, exciting Expedia Extras, and support before, during, and after you travel. Contact us today!View Disney Cruise Line Itineraries